Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right for you as soon as possible.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We offer free returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. Some exclusions apply, and you’ll know about them before you purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must:
- Be posted within 30 days of the purchase date
- Not be marked ‘final sale’ or ‘non-returnable’ at the time of purchase (exceptions will be made for faulty products)
- Be in its original packaging and that needs to be in its original condition. Packaging might include things like dust bags, shoe boxes, hangers etc. You don’t need to include the clear plastic packaging
- Be unworn (except for being tried on) and unused with original tags attached
- Not be a gift card
Some items are non-refundable. All non-refundable items will be clearly marked on the product page or checkout.
Underwear, including swim bottoms, are non-returnable (unless faulty).
Giftcards and clearance/ final sale items are also non-returnable.
How do I return/exchange?
- Enter your details below to get started
- Once you've lodged your return, print off your shipping label and attach it to your return. If you haven't received your shipping label yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Drop your package off at the closest drop-off point